A strategy game in which each player must collect colored blocks in a specific order before the others. The quickest player will be the one who best combines the effects of the special squares on the board, the position of which changes with each game! You ll need good arithmetic and think strategically to get ahead.
Game awarded the EducaFlip 2019 certification in France by education professionals for its educational qualities.
Learning how to move the knight in chess (in an “L” shape).More Details
Behind every piece of DJECO is a real-life artist!
- Develops the ability to think several moves in advance (or combinations of moves).
- The layout of colored blocks and special squares on the board changes with each game.
- Contents: 1 game board, 32 small tokens, 44 tokens and 4 wooden pawns. Game rules in 10 languages.
- Recommended for ages 12-99 years
- Number of players: 2-4
- Average Game Time: 20 min
Design by: Regis Lejonc
Only 3 left!