This wooden puzzle game is made up of 6 different wooden "tiles" that have different numbers on them. The goal is to make a 2x3 rectangle with the 6 pieces. You will get 7 full "Domino elements" by doing this, and there are 5 different challenges in arrangement.
1) Get all 7 different double dominoes. (0-0, 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4, 5-5, 6-6) There are two different solutions.
2) Make the sum in each domino 5. (4-1, 3-2, 5-0) There are two solutions.
3) Make the sum in each domino 6. (6-0, 5-1, 4-2, 3-3) There are six solutions.
4) Make the sum in each domino different. Many solutions.
5) Make all the sums in each domino different and in increasing order. There are 2 solutions.
A great multi-challenge puzzle logic game!
Made in laser-cut wood, acrylic, and stainless steel by Jean-Claude Constantin. Jean-Claude Constantin lives in Germany, where he designs and manufactures many different wood and metal puzzles, as well as magic tricks and other intellectual toys and games.